In any case.....I am all packed! Except for few toiletries! It is going to be COLD in WA and in NC! Today it was 82 here and sooooo windy! Def spring/summer here! By my shower in May it will be hot!
My aide, Gaby and another PreK teacher are throwing my a work shower. I must be honest....I originally didn't want any showers! All of a sudden I'm having 2! But now that they are so close I am really excited! It's just that I'm not big on being in the spotlight or having that attention. It makes me very uncomfortable! It's going to be so much fun though celebrating this time with my co-workers and then my friends on May 2nd.
I can not wait to see Scott tomorrow night! So, he originally was going to come pick me up at Seattle airport when I arrived at 12:30 am. He got permission to drive his car to get me (he takes his police car home-perk of being K9!) In any case, as it usually does, something came up and he cannot leave work at 12 now! He has to stay until 3. So.....we have arranged for me to take a shuttle from the airport to the city he works in. Okay, I'm nervous because A) it is only supppose to drop me off at the Park N Ride (I asked if they could take me to the PD) and B If he is on a call he can't leave to pick me up! He promises he will send another officer to get me. I know he will....but I want to see him! Then, of course, I watch all thes CSI, Law and Order and Criminal Minds so I am thinking I may not even make it alive to the city! LOL!!!!!

So today's picture is my flower! Iam sooooo excited about my flowers! The main flower is Calla Lily, my bouquet will be a bunch of mini Callas and Lily of the Valley. BTW...I found out after the fact that Lily of the Valley was in my mom's bouquet when she married my dad! My MOH is carrying 3 large Calla's and the men will wear a mini Calla bout. Scott's will be something special to match mine! ;) I love the Calla! I think it is the most beautiful flower and such a symbol of purity and love. It's simple yet elegant-the look I was going for in the wedding! We are also incorporating the Black-Purple Calla in the arrangements to match my colors!
And today's bible verse is from Luke 6:37-38 "Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you."
As Easter is quickly upon us, I am constantly reminded of what the spirit of this season truly is....Jesus died for me, you and all of us, so that we may live! Cute bunnies, decorative eggs and baskets aside....Easter would not be here had He not died on the cross for us.
Scott has never seen The Passion of the Christ! WHAT???? Yes, I am bringing it with me for us to watch. For me, it's tradition. I watch every year at this time, for him-its the first time!






No comments:
Post a Comment