About Me

My photo
I am the wife of a K9 Officer and very proud of the work him and Hunter do each and every day. I am also the proud new momma of a beautiful baby boy! I have hung up my Masters in Early Childhood Special Ed to become a stay at home mommy. I am so excited to be starting my new job, although, so far, it doesn't feel like a job!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It was a great day!




Started with my mom sending me these pics of our new truck! We will be upgrading to bigger tires once up in WA!!!! for now, Im just happy I won't need a sep stool to get in! LOL!
I also found out today that my prof canceled the final! Oh yea!!!!! I AM DONE WITH SCHOOL! I AM MS. M.ED!!!!!
The day ended with my school receiving the Bronze from NVPIE for inclusive practices. $5000!

Finally, I received back 4 yes's and 2 no's today. I love getting them in the mail! 2 gifts also arrived at my mom's house for me for the shower saturday! I can't wait!!!!!!!

Psalm 55:22
Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.
Not only does He sustain us but boy does He provide abundantly!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment