Ugg! I'm at the airport (in my Uggs oddly enough! LOL!) I hate sitting at the airport! I came early because I thought it might be busy being Day 1 of Spring Break! Alas, no...it's quite empty! So...I found myself a starbucks, got a black iced tea and sat back in chair to blog! I must say, after being quite the traveler these past8 months, the C gates are def not my favorite! They could use a facelift!
Last day before SB went great! I had an awesome evaluation this morning with my principal, got a parent meeting taken care of that I needed and completed an IEP with the cutest, darlingest angel face of a child! I love when I get to have IEP's and tell the parents the amazing progress their child has made! So amazing that he gets to go to regular ed next year! :)
So something hilarious happened today, but Scott won't let my blog about it. :( He is a party pooper! Let's just say if you ever need fingerprints, he is the guy to go see! LOL!!!!! Hopefully he will let me explain more. I'm still laughing about it!
I forgot to mention yesterday that I saw a wonderful way to honor my grandmother at the wedding. I watched one of those wedding shows and the bride had also just lost someone close to her. To honor the loved one, she had a ribbon tied to her bouquet with a locket attached to it and a picture of the loved one in the locket. In her program she mentioned the token. I loved it! Teh best part of the idea is that I have a locket, given to me by my great and uncle (my grandfather's brother and wife) when I was a wee little baby! It is from Israel, if I remember correctly or one of those middle eastern countries. In any case I can put a picture of my grandma and my pop-pop in it. They will be right there with me as I walk down the aisle! I love the idea and it will totally work with the way my bouquet will be made up!
So...since I'm at the airport I have no exciting picture to share. Boring! I promise to upload some from our trip to NC this weekend! First time meeting Dad! Yikes for the groom! LOL!
And today's Bible verse was....oh LOL! It didn't load a new one since I just got online! Well...I will leave you with my favorite! Jer 29:11 (I'm parapharasing bc I don't have bible handy) God tells us that He knows the plans He has for us, plans for a hope and a future, not to harm us!
HF got his stripes
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment