We went to the Paper Source today! First, it is in Bellevue, about an hour south of us. It is a really neat little city! Microsoft, Expedia, Eddie Bauer and others have their offices there. It's like a mini downtown Seattle! There were very cool shops and great restaurants! After shopping, Scott took me to Maggianos for lunch. YUM! Anyway, to the important stuff! We spent an hour in Paper Source! It isn't even that big but so much fun! As you can see I bought, alot! We got every paper need we have for the wedding and then some I had not even thought of! They had really great ideas there! I got the paper for the programs I wanted, used a different size based on what they had on display! The programs will be that Khaki colored backing on the left side with an ivory insert. They will look just like the ones in my previous post but a smaller, more square size. They had chocolate paper but not the style I wanted and we really liked the Khaki! It matches! I also found a few gifts I needed and got some fun ideas of how to personalize everything! The ladies working there were so nice and took time to demonstrate some things for me. They have a wedding DIY workshop coming up but I won't be here....*sniff sniff* I must say, Scott was very patient, helpful and what a trooper! He even paid! We are trying to split our cost evenly, but he tends to step up more! What a guy! Then to treat me to lunch after! I think I love him! ;) Oh, and we saved about $20 as 4 of the items we picked out were 50% off! Sweet!!!!
Also, when we arrived home from a long day of shopping and errands....this was on our doorstep! Our second shower gift! (From my mom)
Hunter was sniffing the gifts so I let him pose for the picture! Isn't he soooo cute! He is an awesome dog too!
Here are pictures from my grandmother's and Dad and Teresa's gifts (need candles still.)
I'm really excited because my mom flys in tomorrow! The weather has been really nice here and I hope it lasts through the weekend. Our plan is to drive through the Tulip Festival tomorrow and then take her to dinner. Saturday we are taking her nto downtown Seattle and then dinner at Scott's parents house. Easter we are going to church, then having lunch here (Scott is deep frying a turkey!) Then maybe a drive up to the mountains before we fly home that night. :( Then it will be 3 weeks before I see Scott again.
Tonight we ran 5 miles! We run the Centennial Trail. Thanks to the Garmin watch we can track our distance, time and calories burned! I love it! The trail is really nice, paved, quiet! Scott ran with Hunter first half I ran with him second. I had my best 5 mile time so far-about 46 mins(can't remember exact 46: right now!) I shaved 2 minutes off my time, only because of Hunter! Man he keeps you at a fast pace! That is why Scott had to take him first half! I was going about 9:05/mile and couldn't keep up with them. Coming back I kept Hunter at about 9 but sometimes he went down to about 8:30. I was dying! Anyway, dinner is finally ready and I am starving after such a long run!
Today's verse: Ephesians 4:1-3 I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. If you ever want a great book to read-Ephesians is one of them! The end chapters give a perfect detail of how husbands and wives should treat each other! Oh hopefully I remember that in my marriage!





No comments:
Post a Comment