About Me

My photo
I am the wife of a K9 Officer and very proud of the work him and Hunter do each and every day. I am also the proud new momma of a beautiful baby boy! I have hung up my Masters in Early Childhood Special Ed to become a stay at home mommy. I am so excited to be starting my new job, although, so far, it doesn't feel like a job!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Break...4 more days!

That's right folks! 4 more days until Spring Break! Ahhh...gotta love the teacher's life! :) Today we planted grass. Anyway, I must say it's really cute because my afternoon class is a little bit older (almost kinder age) and so they know I am going to marry the policeman (see picture below from when he visited our class.) So anyway, they ask me about him everyday! Last week when I was out my aide, Gaby, told them my grandma was sick and I was at home cuddling with my dog. One of the boys said "and the police man?" Ummmm...NO! No cuddling until June 13th :( (sad....). Two weeks ago one of them asked me if we kiss (Yes, they really are only 5!) I said "NO! No kissing until you are married!" They all said "ew gross!" Then he asked "You hug?" I said "Yes, we hug!" We are still laughing about that one! Out of the mouth of babes.....



Have I mentioned how incredibly blessed I am to have Scott in my life? Every one of the plans have been blessed and have just reconfirmed over and over that he is the one that God designed to be my husband. So with that being said...I am soooo glad I waited for you Scott. I cannot wait to walk that aisle in 74 days to become your wife. I am excited what God has done, what He will do and what He is going to do! 2 are definetly stronger than 1! (Get ready toddlers at CC Lake Stevens, here we come!) LOL!!!! (I think toddlers may terrify him more than the bad guys!) LOL!!!!!

So remember I said I was so excited to find paper source store near Scott? Okay, so here are my new thoughts for the programs. I found this idea on a weddingbee blog by Mrs. Cherry Pie.


First, I loved, loved, loved her blog about her day! I loved all of the details! So rustic, yet elegant. I think she did an amazing job of adding personal touches to her wedding. It looked like a lot of fun! It was beautiful! If you ever been to Montana you would also have to agree this wedding was so Montana too! These programs really stood out to me because of their simplicity and the bow! I told you, bows are everywhere in the wedding, so why not in the programs???? I am going to look at Paper source next week and see what kind of paper I can find. Apparently, you can buy this size paper with the holes already cut in it! YES! Not to mention the colors of these programs tottaly go with my colors!!!

Okay, so in less than an hour the online program we use to write our IEP's will be down for maintence and I have an IEP to finish! Better get to work :(.

God Bless your week! (Ok, so everyday on my Google desktop I get a bible verse and I have decided to share with you!)

Romans 8:37: "No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us."







No comments:

Post a Comment