Yippeee!!!!! Had first dress fitting today. I forgot how beautiful my dress is and how much I love it! It fit perfectly tonight! Just needed major hem (I'm short) and the usual bustling. So....no crash wedding diet for me, just no putting on pounds either! Decided veil length too! Scott had given me diamond earrings to match my ring for Christmas and a pendant for Valentines Day that also matches with the hope I could wear them on our wedding day and they look beautiful with the dress! (check, check, check-me checking off my to-do list!) The shoes I ordered and the headband look perfect with the dress too! I had not tried the complete package on yet! I will just say this....there will be alot of putting me together day of! Mom and MOH took notes tonight! Seamstress is awesome and totally walked them through it and will again when I pick it up in May! (I'm not very excited, can you tell?)
Mom found bows for the church aisle and we bought seal for wedding invitations. Which, by the way, won't be ready until friday. The printing company sent them ground not overnight like they were suppose too. Must say, very happy with Alligator Soup , and they came out beautiful but the printer....they keep making mistakes :(.
Oh well...that is why we ordered them early. We left plenty of room for mistakes. I know some people thought I was crazy and doing things way too early but so far me doing things early has paid off. I am not stressed when mistakes happen.
Have a blessed night/day!
HF got his stripes
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment