On another note, my invitations came in today! I didn't go get them though because I had a hair appointment after school, priorities! LOL! I will pick them up tomorrow, but I don't expect any more mistakes!
So, I don't have any wedding pictures to add today but thought I would share pictures of our babies!
So, I don't have any wedding pictures to add today but thought I would share pictures of our babies!
Oh and this is one of my favorite photos Scott sent me because of the story that goes with it! Okay, so we met on eharmony. After we started emailing each other we were sending pictures of ourselves. We each had posted pictures on eharmony but I can assure you....they did not look like either of us! Anyway, this was one of the 1st pictures Scott sent me. I thought "Wow! Like a man in uniform!" Then I proceeded to email the picture to my friends so they could see. What I didn't realize was what was in the background until my BF said "Is that drugs in the background?" Well, yea! He is a K9 Officer with a narcotics dog! I was laughing so hard because I hadn't noticed the drugs! I was too caught up in the cute Officer! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment