About Me

My photo
I am the wife of a K9 Officer and very proud of the work him and Hunter do each and every day. I am also the proud new momma of a beautiful baby boy! I have hung up my Masters in Early Childhood Special Ed to become a stay at home mommy. I am so excited to be starting my new job, although, so far, it doesn't feel like a job!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

And the wind blew in...

You are probably thinking "what happened?" "were you robbed?" Well....the answer is no. This is what I came home to today. This is half the mess. Those papers, oh about 500+ of P.L. 108-446 (IDEA) and then about 100+ of the journal articles I am using for my paper due in a month! If you ever thought of leaving the window opened on an extremely windy day with your papers left out as well....don't! This is what can happen. I have about half of it cleaned up, I got frustrated and quit. I still have to go through and organize all of it. UGG!

On a lovely note....













This came in today! Our cake topper! I love it! You are probably thinking why only a K? Well.....that is part of the cake surprise! I can't reveal the why you will just have to wait and see!


Another wonderful thing came in today as well.....

Our new couches!!!!! They are a micro-fiber, dark chocolate brown sectional. We also got 2 ottomans which are hollow and the top can be turned over to make a table! And....a beautiful, pub style kitchen table with 6 chairs. Scott hasn't put them together yet but I will post the pictures as soon as they are ready! Isn't my new home so beautiful! I can't wait to move in!

No comments:

Post a Comment