About Me

My photo
I am the wife of a K9 Officer and very proud of the work him and Hunter do each and every day. I am also the proud new momma of a beautiful baby boy! I have hung up my Masters in Early Childhood Special Ed to become a stay at home mommy. I am so excited to be starting my new job, although, so far, it doesn't feel like a job!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

I'm so excited! My headpiece/tiara things came in today and the favor boxes! Later this week the toasting glasses, cake server, cake topper and last detail for the favors should arrive! That's all I can say because it's a surprise! We are getting so close!

I'm blogging so much now becuase I don't have any major assignments for school due coming up. I don't know what to do with so much time on my hands! I could clean the house, do laundry or start on a project that is due in April...but no! I will just be lazy! Think I may catch a movie with my MOH. It's what we do together! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment