About Me

My photo
I am the wife of a K9 Officer and very proud of the work him and Hunter do each and every day. I am also the proud new momma of a beautiful baby boy! I have hung up my Masters in Early Childhood Special Ed to become a stay at home mommy. I am so excited to be starting my new job, although, so far, it doesn't feel like a job!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Here we go!


Alright, we are down to 84 days!!!! I decided I would start a blog now, although I am not sure how often I will update it! But I will definitly be blogging once I settle in my new home in Washington!


That's our home in Washington (well, technically not mine yet!)

Today I picked up our invitations and....THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL! Exactly what I wanted. So I am reading them over, admiring how lovely they look and something just does not seem right. Guess what? His dad is a Sr. and they put the Sr. after Scott's name! Luckily it was totally the printer's fault and I will have my new invitations this wednesday! She did put one together for me and let me take it, I love them!

Part of the favor gift came in today too! Next week I have first dress fitting and I will be deciding length of my veil. My MOH, Becca's mom is going to make my veil. For me it wasn't so much about saving money as much as the meaning behing hand made. I just need to figure out the length! I can't wait to put my dress on again, either!

I have checked so much off my to do list for the wedding but there is still so much to do!

Oh and the biggest news is that I passed my portfolio which is pretty much the deciding factor if I get my Master's or not. soooo...unless I fail my class this semester (1 month to go!) I am a Masters of Education! Woo Hoo Me!

Alright, gotta go finish my reading for our 3rd counseling session tomorrow morning. Did I mention we are doing counseling via webcam and skype? Technology is so cool!

~alison

1 comment:

  1. Hey. I added your blog to my Google Reader so I can keep in touch! Off to do my 10 miler and should be back by the time you are done with your Skyping. :)

    ReplyDelete