About Me

My photo
I am the wife of a K9 Officer and very proud of the work him and Hunter do each and every day. I am also the proud new momma of a beautiful baby boy! I have hung up my Masters in Early Childhood Special Ed to become a stay at home mommy. I am so excited to be starting my new job, although, so far, it doesn't feel like a job!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

I want to go to a Dude Ranch

photo credit: travel.latimes.com
Just because that sounds cool. Actually, it sounds funny. I had no idea they really existed until tonight. OK9 had a special on about things to do in the Pacific NW and it had the top Dude Ranch, Stillwater Ranch in East Snohomish County. LOL!

Today was an amazing day. I woke at 6:30 for church and when I felt this tightness in my chest I realized that I had slept through the entire night! All night! I laid Baby K9 to sleep at about 8, I think he finally dozed about 8:30 and he never woke again! I actually had to wake him at 7:30 for church. Was it a fluke? Well, tonight will tell. We sang along to Praise Baby on the way to church, had an awesome worship time at church, witnessed the dedication of our new friends (well, more my new friend but soon to be our) baby girl and then baby and me went to the nursing moms room where he ate and fell asleep! So sweet!

I could give the entire run down of the rest of our day, but I think today was for us. It was our day. Just know it was amazing. It was a good day. I love my family and am still amazed each day that they are mine. We ended it with the boys watching their first of many, football games together.
OK9 started his 2 week, yes folks, you read correctly, 2 weeks of vacation! I am so excited to have him home for 2 weeks. What will we do????

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful!!! Enjoy your time together! If you get bored being together all the time, (Yeah right!) give me a call and let's meet! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (by the way, I love the blue, very pretty)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! My bestest friend from Vegas is coming up tomorrow with her 2 kids for a week and we are all going camping! Then OK9 and I are probably going down to his parent's for a few days. 2 weeks of vacation seems like a lot but it goes fast!

    ReplyDelete