About Me

My photo
I am the wife of a K9 Officer and very proud of the work him and Hunter do each and every day. I am also the proud new momma of a beautiful baby boy! I have hung up my Masters in Early Childhood Special Ed to become a stay at home mommy. I am so excited to be starting my new job, although, so far, it doesn't feel like a job!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

As promised....

Ok, so I have gotten a few pics from friends from the wedding. Come on peeps! I want to see them, share!

So here is one of Scott and I on our first dance, we danced to Phil Wickham's "Divine Romance." Love Phil! Must check him out if you are unfamilar with him! Joseph did one of his songs for the lighting of our unity candle also! And the 2nd pic is of my and my niece, Elyse. She was a beautiful princess that day and was the best, best, best flower girl!!! More pictures soon to come!

We arrived here in WA at about 2 am tuesday morning. it was a terrible drive! Beautiful, I saw some parts of Oregon and Washington that are just amazing! Reminded of God the whole way. I was just tired, tired of driving and tired of not being in the same car as my husband! Today we slept in, for the first time since before the wedding! :) We unloaded the vehicles and trailer then rturned it. WE washed the yucky dead bugs off the truck and then shopped!!!!! Kohls had an unbelievable sale today! We got 8 towels all buy one get one free! We got all our dishes, buy one get one for a $1! (one is a box of 4) so we got dishes, salad plates, soup bowls and coffee mugs. We got a ton of platters adn serving ware we registered for all buy on get one for a $1 and finally got an iron, blender, rice cooker and grill plate thingy (so Scott can make me pancakes saturday morning!) All that and after we used our gift cards, we only spent $74 of our own! We got about $1200 worth of stuff but like I said everything was buy one get one! Oh- and I get 15% off everything from my registry but the salesguy just gave us 15% off everything! Kohls has redeemed themselves!
We also went to target to buy me a cute, professional looking dress for my 2nd interview tomorrow! Speaking of which, I must go finish preparing some stuff for it!
Goodnight!!!!!!!!!!
Deut 6:4-5
"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might."
The Lord is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Mrs. King ( I just love the sound of that!)



No comments:

Post a Comment