I just can't believe in 4 days I get to be Mrs. K!!!! All this planning leads to this one day and many years of marriage!
I dropped my engaement ring of today to get all spified up for the big day and they also cleaned my earrings and necklace. The jeweler originally said I could pick it up on friday night but he saw the look on my face of disappointment and will have it ready for me tonight! Today I have been printing, tearing out and folding seating cards and organizing stuff in piles for church and reception. Oh and I created (with the help of Joseph and Kiki) a photobucket group album-Scott and Alison Wedding, where guests can upload their pics from the big day! Be sure to check it out after Saturday!
Tomorrow will be big running around day! In-laws came in tonight, tomorrow Scott, my dad and stepmom and my good friend arrive. We have dinner plans tomorrow night, thursday night, friday night and saturday, of course!
i just need to finish writing thank you cards, get few more gifts (already know what!), put favors together, programs and bells. Wow! I am soooo glad I didn't leave too much for this week. I can understand how brides freak out when they have long lists!
Will get pics posted from wedding as soon as I can but plan on me being gone until at least next thursday! We honeymoon until wednesday. Def check photobucket link for pictures!
HF got his stripes
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment