Sorry! Bad blogger!!!! I have been up to my ears in packing! Packing my classroom (tomorrow is officially last day for teachers) and packing my house! With less than a week until the wedding I have turned my focus to that! I have a huge list to do this week in order to get ready for saturday and the honeymoon. Honestly though, it isn't that much! :)
What I have been up to is DIY projects! I am the least DIY person in the world! If you remember I blogged in April about my inspiration for the programs. So I set out this weekend to work on them and....they won-3X!!!! I am not really that computer savvy so 1st issue was printing on the 4x6 card (it wasn't quite cardstock but thicker than paper.) I got the format down but it kept printing crooked! So...I went down to Office Max and they are now my new best friend!!! The girl originally said since it was specialty paper, I had to wait until monday or wednesday the latest. Which was ok, I left wiht hopes it would all turn out! Well...she called me today and she was able to do it for me!!! They came out perfect and she was able to use the fonts I picked out!!!!!!!!!! Next round was the back, we had wanted to put on the back our thank you's, list our party and direction to the reception site. The question was how??? Well, I decided the clear labels worked so well for the invitation envelopes I'd try that again. The trick was size- I found full sheet clear labels so I was trying for an hour to format the page so I could get at lest 2 on a page. I finally got it and...here is the outcome!
They will sit in this basket on a table outside the sanctuary with a little note for people to take one per family. We are having 90 guests (if you count all kids and wedding party) so it works out to be about 42 families. So I am making 50. We are actually having DIY day Thursday and my amazingly, wonderful friends, Kiera, Becca & Crystal are going to help me put together these, the bells and the favors!
Oh- the favors! I bought this personalized ribbon which turned out to be too long so Becca and I worked it if we cut up ribbon we can wrap it around the box and put a bow on top! :)
So....parents start arriving tuesday, groom arrives wednesday.....we are so close and I am so excited! I just can't wait to marry him and spend the rest of my life with him! :)
Oh and we already planned our first trip back to Vegas in August! LOL!





No comments:
Post a Comment