About Me

My photo
I am the wife of a K9 Officer and very proud of the work him and Hunter do each and every day. I am also the proud new momma of a beautiful baby boy! I have hung up my Masters in Early Childhood Special Ed to become a stay at home mommy. I am so excited to be starting my new job, although, so far, it doesn't feel like a job!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

We are the Kings!

It was the most perfect day for a wedding! It was also the most perfect wedding ever!!!! Seriously, like maybe 2 minor glitches which in the end worked themselves out! The saddest thing thing that happened is that my cake cutter/server was accidently tossed out after the wedding. It was a gorgeous day and we had an amazing first look session at Lake Las Vegas with our photographers, Josh and Keny Cohen. Watch their blog for a post about the day- they promised me teaser pics! There are a few pics on my photobucket share album, I hope more get posted!
For now, I don't have any to post here! But promise to soon!
Goodnight!
The Kings
John 3:16- For God sooooo loved the world!!!!!
We are so blessed He loved us this much! Marriage is an incredible blessing and He truly smiled on our wedding day!

No comments:

Post a Comment