About Me

My photo
I am the wife of a K9 Officer and very proud of the work him and Hunter do each and every day. I am also the proud new momma of a beautiful baby boy! I have hung up my Masters in Early Childhood Special Ed to become a stay at home mommy. I am so excited to be starting my new job, although, so far, it doesn't feel like a job!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Newly added to the wedding party!!!!

Just found out Scott's niece and nephews are coming to the wedding! His dear niece will be my Junior Bridesmaid! I'm super excited! She is a lovely girl and I am glad she wil be a part of our day!

Her dress is from David's Bridal (link to pic of dress), I just bought it today! Before I officially asked her I wanted to make sure I could get her a dress! They had one dress, in my color (Lapis) in her size!!!!

Becca's dress:

Except hers is Laapis (deep, dark, beautiful purple!!!) Just a sneak peek for ya'll! :)
It's been a week that went from bad to worse. I am continually reminded that God is near, that this is part of His plan-although def not part of mine! Oh and we finished our next to last counseling session tonight! 5 more weeks until I am Mrs. K. I cannot wait! I cannot wait for my marriage that was sooo made by God!
Hebrews 13:16 Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment