About Me

My photo
I am the wife of a K9 Officer and very proud of the work him and Hunter do each and every day. I am also the proud new momma of a beautiful baby boy! I have hung up my Masters in Early Childhood Special Ed to become a stay at home mommy. I am so excited to be starting my new job, although, so far, it doesn't feel like a job!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

17 days and counting until the end of our releationship!

LOL!
Just kidding! It is 17 days but DEF NOT the end! On Sunday I mistakenly said that but what I meant was the end of our traveling to each other part of our releationship (we were discussing how allegiant hasn't been offering our wonderful $28 flights lately.) 17 days! I can not believe we are here! Everything is done, all the final meetings have been met, all we are missing now is putting few details togehter (programs, bells and favors!) Each day I pack a little bit and slowly my house is emptying. We decided 2 weeks was way too long to leave Hunter so Scott and him will drive down. Won't lie, I'm a little nervous about him driving to me before the wedding. This also means him and I will have to drive seperatly back up to WA after the wedding, which makes me terribly sad...I really looked forwarded to that time with my new husband. On the plus side- we are saving a ton of money not having to rent a car one way and we needed vehicles for everyone to get around weekend of the wedding-this will help!


Make-up trial number 2 is today! Today also marks one more week of school with the kiddies! Part of me is sad because this very well may be my last end of the school year for a while...:( but there is a HUGE part of me that is sooooo glad to have some rest and time away from my crazy class!





No comments:

Post a Comment