About Me

My photo
I am the wife of a K9 Officer and very proud of the work him and Hunter do each and every day. I am also the proud new momma of a beautiful baby boy! I have hung up my Masters in Early Childhood Special Ed to become a stay at home mommy. I am so excited to be starting my new job, although, so far, it doesn't feel like a job!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

1 more month!!!!!!!!!

I am at work (shhh! don't tell.) I work through lunch so here I am....anyway, that's the only pic I have. Me as a fairy for Halloween.
In any case-1 MORE MONTH TO W-DAY!!!!!!!!!!! That's right everyone, in exactly 1 month from today Miss M will be Mrs. K. :) excitement, nerves, fear, anticipation, impatience, giddy, butterflies, let's get this show on the road! Those are all my feelings! Notice not one mention of regret! Not an ounce! I know for sure this is the man designed for me by God. Good, bad, sickness, health etc....he is the one! People speak of true love, mostly in the movies, well I found it. True love is when Jesus died for us on the cross and now He has demonstrated that love for me by bringing Scott in my life and blessing us to be husband and wife forever to serve Him! Yikes! I CAN'T WAIT TO START OUR MARRIAGE! I CAN'T WAIT TO CELEBRATE THIS BLESSING WITH OUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS ON JUNE 13TH!



No comments:

Post a Comment