Scott is flying in saturday for our final visit as an engaged couple. We have lots to do!
-buy rest of favors stuffers (sorry, can't be more specific!)
-buy teeth whitener (smile! cheese!)
-meet with reception coordinator on Sunday
-meet with photographers on Monday
-buy photo pens and ribbon at Michaels (gotta love the 40% off coupons!)
-touch up walls in my house rental so we can get deposit back!
-pack me
-move furniture out so it can picked up
-get Scott fitted for his tux!
-prepare the programs
-pick out must have shots and must play songs!
hmmmm....i'm sure there is more!
I have just one more item to buy for my MOH and then all shopping is done! Week of the wedding Scott is going to get all the "thank you" gifts we need. This is a really exciting time! I can't imagine that in less than a month I will be a Mrs., moving to WA and handling wifey duties! LOL! I remember when it was 3 months to wedding and that seemed like a long time!
I have 6 days left with my kids. Possibly the last 6 days of my own students for a lllooonnngggg time! No jobs yet! No worries! I actually have 11 work days left but my kids don't come on Fridays, Monday is Memorial day, and the last day of school the kids come for an hour each session, that doesn't co
unt!So I am posting my inspiration for the cupcake tree. Ours will be similar to this but.....my step dad is making it and it is much smaller! Our cupcakes will not be looking like these. Actually though, we are using a purple ribbon. :) Just noticed the ribbon color. I took this photo from online and I can't find where now, sorry I can't credit it! Ours is from the cupcakery here in Las Vegas, sooooo yummy! Oh, and they are making us a 6" square cake for the top instead of putting cupcakes up there. So Scott and I will have a real cake to cut into and then freeze to eat on our anniversary! Scott thinks I am crazy! His response when I mentioned it..."I don't think that will be good." LOL!
Hebrews 4:16 Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.





No comments:
Post a Comment