
The yummy cake! That's Jenny's peace sign. Not sure why, but thought it was funny so I used this pic!


My aprons! The one on the left was made my aide, Gaby. It has our new name on it for when I'm teaching! It's super cute! The other cute little number was part of a game we played. Everyone had 1 minute to look while I modeled it and then they had to list everything they saw. It was fun and I got to keep all the cool gadgets. It's a lettuce knife, not a cake knife-got it! ;)

So the above picture ( I love mine and Becca's face! Scott and I were rolling when we saw this one!) Anyway, Kiki and Becca gave Scott and I a year's worth of candlelight dinners. I asked, and that does not mean they are cooking for us! LOL! They made a set of tapered candles for each month! When I say made, I mean they put cute ribbon and little cut outs on them to represent the month. The one's I'm holding were from Elyse! For June, they put a wedding cake, July has little firecrackers, Decemeber is candy canes...you get the idea. I LOVE THEM!!!!!!! It's the best gift ever! I want someone to get married so I can make a set for them! It is the most thoughtful and practical gift! What a great way for Scott and I to take time out to help our romance. ;) It'll be a fun memory each month I bust out the candles! I had bought these crystal taper holders for our unity candle tapers at the ceremony with the thought we would re-use them, and now we def will! Thank you friends!
Today I 'm realizing how much a part of my everyday routine the dogs were involved in. It's hard. It's very quiet around here and the cat keeps looking around for rebel. Sad.....
Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to [His] purpose.
That's what verse has been going through my head all day today...and I usually am not good at remebering verses! When I start to really miss Reb that pops in my head. God is comforting me and it is working. I had to drop Scott off this morning, that was difficult too! We are down to one more visit, 2 more counseling sessions...5 1/2 more weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment