About Me

My photo
I am the wife of a K9 Officer and very proud of the work him and Hunter do each and every day. I am also the proud new momma of a beautiful baby boy! I have hung up my Masters in Early Childhood Special Ed to become a stay at home mommy. I am so excited to be starting my new job, although, so far, it doesn't feel like a job!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Rainy day

It's a rainy day here in the Pacific NW. Big surprise, right? I think Mother Nature has decided to bring us fall early. At least that is what the weather and the trees think. I keep looking outside to yellow and orange leaves cascading down. The air feels like fall. Starbucks has released the fall favorite, Pumpkin Spice Latte. I am ready to decorate my home with reds, oranges, yellows, pumpkins, leaves and everything Autumn! I even have already begun planning our trip to the Pumpkin Patch in a few weeks. Yep, fall is here early and I like it, no I love it!

So does Bug, formally Baby K9, who can wear warm fleecy pullovers in the fall and snuggle up close to mom and be warm! I was thinking yesterday that calling him Baby K9 was like we had not decided a name for him yet and we were just calling him Baby. It didn't fit. Now that we have come to know him, he is my bug. Sometimes my Snug-as-a-bug, other times my Stinker bug, and often times he is just my Bug. So from here on out on Blogger he will be known as Bug.


I have 2 blogs I would like to share with you. The first, I stumbled upon. I don't even remember how, but I just remember it was late in the night and I was blog surfing while feeding Bug. I ended up reading for over an hour. Now, her posts are encouragement. They bring laughter. Bring the Rain, I love the song, I think that is what first perked my interest.

The 2nd, is from Matt of Sanctus Real. If you haven't heard, their newborn son has recently had open heart surgery. The blog follows his story from the beginning of finding out to now. I wanted to share so more people could be praying for them. God hears them all! If you read some of the more recent posts you can see how amazing the story already is and how full of answered prayers it is. Bowen's Heart will bring tears to your eyes. Well, it did mine, so if you are a major cry baby like me, you will definitely cry when he read their story!

Romans 10:9-10 Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment