Yep, OK9 has gone hunting. We miss him. We won't miss him so much if he comes home with a huge load of deer meat! The two above have made their home in our neighborhood for a few months now. They enjoy all the fruits and veggies we have all planted. A little too much. They have expensive taste. If he could, he would shoot them!
While he has been gone, Baby K9 rolled from tummy to back! yay! I just put him on his tummy like I do each day and he immediately rolled back to his back! Now, he by no means has mastered this skill yet, but it was fun for mom and baby! In 2 or 3 days when OK9 returns, he may have it down! We'll see. He changes so fast, I don't doubt it's possible to happen that soon.
Some other milestones we have achieved:
Sitting up, unassisted, in his Bebe Pod. He officially enjoys it now!
Getting tired while sitting up with mom face plant.
Sucking thumb and toe at the same time. Multi-tasking. Wait, that isn't a milestone, is it? It's just cute ! He got really mad when I propped him back up, taking away the toe. He actually went back for more. Oh boy! Mom was so happy he isn't walking yet and therefore his toes are not germy!





Oh so fun! I am laughing about the toe/thumb sucking together. He sounds SOOOO much like my little one, too bad they can't play together someday. I love our BeBe Pod. It saves my evenings...she just wants to see what is going on and I really can't hold her all night!
ReplyDelete