About Me

My photo
I am the wife of a K9 Officer and very proud of the work him and Hunter do each and every day. I am also the proud new momma of a beautiful baby boy! I have hung up my Masters in Early Childhood Special Ed to become a stay at home mommy. I am so excited to be starting my new job, although, so far, it doesn't feel like a job!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Debt free

My good friend at Being Gently Led has been blogging about her journey to debt freedom for a month or so now. She began the story here. After a few posts there she continued the story at Being Gently Led. Today's post also included a giveaway! She is giving one blessed reader a copy of Dave Ramsey's The Total Money Makeover. I have heard amazing things about this book's ability to guide it's readers to total debt freedom. How amazing would that be??? I encourage you to read her story from the beginning, it is a journey which I believe we can all relate to in one way or another. However, if you want to just skip to the giveaway, start here.

Rev 1:8 "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."

CAN I GET AN AMEN!

I am feeling very blessed today by my family. It was a good day. It was a great evening. My plans got switched around. That tends to happen when you have this cute face in the house,

Even though my plans did not turn out to what I thought this evening would be, it was a great evening. One which I will file in my mind of best memories. I would not have changed how things turned out at all. Thank you Lord for the amazing family you have blessed me with!





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking back to the giveaway!
    And um...baby K9? Looks too big. Tell him to STOP GROWING! (and then give him a kiss for me)

    ReplyDelete