About Me

My photo
I am the wife of a K9 Officer and very proud of the work him and Hunter do each and every day. I am also the proud new momma of a beautiful baby boy! I have hung up my Masters in Early Childhood Special Ed to become a stay at home mommy. I am so excited to be starting my new job, although, so far, it doesn't feel like a job!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Addiction, satisfied, for now...

Today I bought new dipeys!!!
I got these:


From Nicki's diapers. So excited they finally allowed pre-orders. I have been waiting, impatiently, for these diapers! They are suppose to be amazing and must be as they have been sold out for months! Every time she re-stocks they are gone in minutes, literally! They are too cute and are suppose to have the best of every diaper system out there! Can't wait to get mine, whenever that will be!

I also ordered some new flip covers and stay dry inserts from Kelly's closet. They have awesome coupons right now and after placing 2 seperate orders I am getting 2 free cloth diapers! I can't wait to see what I get! They also give out diaper rewards, so for every dollar I spend I get diaper money and once I accumulate enough I can use it toward...DIAPERS! Except, I promised my dear OK9 that I would be satisfied for a while. *sigh.........

I also entered an amazing giveaway from Diapershops.com to hopefully win a huge stash of the new Bum Genius 4.0's!!!! Click on the above link to find out how you can enter too! Once they reach 7500 Facebook fans they are havign the huge giveaway! They also are always having smaller, yet still amazing giveaways! Check them out!

Alright, must go tend to my darling little baby K9. He's super excited for Grandma Sharon to come tomorrow and for his first Fourth of July BBQ this weekend!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I tried to leave a comment and it booted me back here. Lets try again.

    What are the new cloth diapers you are getting? They look interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They Are called Best Bottoms by Nickis diapers. They are only sold on her website or in her store, as far as I know. She took the best of all kinds and put it into one. They are seriousely backordered so I'm hoping they live up to the hype! I only bought 2. She is having a giveaway for them right now too.

    ReplyDelete