About Me

My photo
I am the wife of a K9 Officer and very proud of the work him and Hunter do each and every day. I am also the proud new momma of a beautiful baby boy! I have hung up my Masters in Early Childhood Special Ed to become a stay at home mommy. I am so excited to be starting my new job, although, so far, it doesn't feel like a job!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Recipes

I love my crock pot! It is the best invention since sliced bread! Nothing makes dinner easier, and so yummy for a working gal like a crock pot! I love mine so much that for the wedding we got a new one, yet kept our 2 old ones. You never know when you may need one!

Here is one of our favorite and most simple recipes! I found this recipe on About.com a couple of years ago. I make it quite often because it is so easy! My husband absolutely loves it!



Cheesy Chicken in a Crock pot

6 chicken breast, boneless skinless

2 can of cream of chicken soup (I use the family size, low-fat)

1 can cheddar soup

salt & pepper

garlic powder (I use garlic salt and pepper)

Rice


Rinse chicken, sprinkle with salt & pepper and garlic powder and place on bottom of crock. Mix soups together and pour over the chicken. Cook on low 6-8 hours. Serve over rice.


It really is that easy! It is delicious too! The chicken literally will fall apart. It is very hot once done though, usually I have to let it cool a bit.
Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the LORD that will stand.

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I love easy recipes like this - will definitely have to try this! :) Thanks for participating in our recipe swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds yummy and I love crock pot recipes!

    ReplyDelete