About Me

My photo
I am the wife of a K9 Officer and very proud of the work him and Hunter do each and every day. I am also the proud new momma of a beautiful baby boy! I have hung up my Masters in Early Childhood Special Ed to become a stay at home mommy. I am so excited to be starting my new job, although, so far, it doesn't feel like a job!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Check out this great movie giveaway!

Read my new favorite bloggers post about this awesome movie pack you can win! She always posts on the great deals going on around here in WA, around the country and also on the web!

Thrifty Northwest Mom

Enjoy!

2Cor7:1
Since we have these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from every defilement of body and spirit, bringing holiness to completion in the fear of God

No comments:

Post a Comment