No, I'm not having a giveaway but some of my favorite bloggers are!
Kim over at Dirty Diaper Laundry is having a fabulous giveaway on a 4 pack of Aden & Anais muslin swaddle blankets. She reviewed them and they sound awesome, with many uses besides just swaddling. I hope to win!
The Cloth Diaper Whisperer has their weekly Fluff Friday giveaway going on as well. This week you can win a Bum Essentials diaper pack. They look adorable, of course!
Just found out that Nicki's is also giving away and A&A wrap in the moo print. This one is super cute!
Best of luck to all!
I need to go finish disinfecting my tub which bug has now pooped in twice this week. Oh the things they never warn you about!
HF got his stripes
6 years ago





Poop in the tub is SO AWFUL!!!! Here's my trick. Keep an old slotted spoon on hand. Also, if it will reach, your diaper sprayer is GREAT for helping to power wash your tub!
ReplyDeleteSlotted spoon! Why didn't I think of that! Great idea, thank you. I was waiting for tub to empty then using toilet paper on mushy poo. Ew!
ReplyDelete